VitalSleep is an anti-snore device aka mandibular advancement device (MAD) that is used to help relieve the obnoxious sounds that one makes while sleeping referred to as snores. This product is a revolutionary device exclusively designed to fit the mouth of its user and help them sleep a comfortable sleep. Read on to know my VitalSleep review and understand benefits of this miracle anti-snoring device.
Unlike the physical chin contractions and other tongue holding devices that are available in the market, VitalSleep is claimed to be one of the most comfortable, easy to use mouth piece, that gives a barely there feeling which means the users feel 100% comfortable when wearing the device.
I had been suffering from the late night wheezing and snoring. So I decided to buy one of the products myself and try it out to see if these deliver what it claims. Since there an unlimited options available in the market with such devices, I decided to try one of the devices myself. For beginners, I was really afraid to use mouthpieces in my sleep. But since there has been a lot of good VitalSleep reviews and buzz in the market, I decided to try one myself.
- The material used is 100% BPA- and latex-free, and it is non-irritating especially for sensitive people
- The boil-and-bite technique gives maximum customization and moulds to the shape of my jaws conveniently
- With up to 7mm increment in lower jaw placement you can adjust the jaw alignment to match the natural state
- Can help people with issues such teeth grinding, sinus etc.
- Permits sideways movement by reducing strain on your lower jaw and teeth while asleep
- Flexible frame provides a natural sensation without tiring the mouth
- Minute air holes in the device allows easy breathing at night
- Approved by United States FDA, thus safe to use
- Available in two sizes small and regular to fit everyone
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee
- Includes 1 year warranty for parts replacements
- Can be worn over partial dentures thus made for people across all ages
- Cleaning up of the small cervices can be an issue as these are usually not reachable by usual brush and toothpaste cleaning methods.
- Screws and adjusting options can get a little difficult to handle while trying to adjust to get the perfect fit
- Using VitalSleep can be difficult for people with braces or missing tooth.
Snoring or wheezing sounds that are usually created while sleeping as a result of the obstruction caused by the vibration taking place because soft tissues in our air canal. As trivial as these may sound but in reality snoring can lead to multiple health problems. Thus it is vital for you to treat the problem before it goes out of hands. In my opinion, VitalSleep is one of the best products available in the market that provides 100% result without burning a hole in our pockets
To read more about VitalSleep’s comparison with other anti-snoring products, click here.